Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Random Thoughts

Well it has been an interesting three weeks as of today. The welcome here at Sydenstricker has been overwhelming. But it has been a busy time with unpacking, meeting people and attending all committee's for the first time to get to know everyone. So many people, so many names, my little brain is in overload. I have been continually asked what is the answer to church growth. I think the most important answer is love. If we love each other and begin to become family then we can become the church God has called us to be. I don't believe there is any magic formula that the Disciples in the first century had we don't except that we have forgotten how to love God without reservation and how to love our neighbors in the same way.

I apologize that I have not posted in a couple of weeks. I will be catching up this morning. Let me know how you are doing wherever you are in the world. Just say hi or God loves you to let me know you follow my sermons. Take care and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment