Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Random Thoughts

I never really know how many or who follows my sermons, random thoughts and studies. If you would respond to one from time to time I would love to converse with you. I am always open to conversation even with those who desire to disagree. Conversation allows us to learn, to see the world differently and hopefully more objectively. I love the comments of Richard Rohr and use his devotion as one of my daily devotions. He forces me to view things differently than what I had previously thought. I don't always agree mind you, but at least I listen and absorb. 

I have been off line for a while due to some technical issues and my own laziness (Did I say that). I apologize for those that follow me, but remember, I don't really know who you are. Hope this latest round of study and sermons finds you well. Hope that God's love fills your spirit and allows you to see the world as full of black and white minded people in a sea of wonderful color, expression and love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment