Thursday, June 21, 2012

Week 1 - middle of the week

Many thoughts are going through my brain today as I continue to recover. Moments of sheer boredom followed by pain and feebleness. As well as a certain melancholy that I am missing annual conference for the first time in my United Methodist Journey. I am so excited for those memories each year and treasurer them greatly as we gather to share in reunion, conversation, and discussion. So far I am progressing as I am supposed to be doing but the going at times is slow, especially trying to sleep which is an ordeal. Thank God that I have a patient wife in all this, but her tenacity comes from experience and it is good to rely on that. The journey continues......

1 comment:

  1. Some good reading material should be winging its way to you soon.

    ReplyDelete